This course is currently closed
Kiteboard Wave Riding By David Dorn
Riding Waves requires a combination of specific skills. Understanding the different skills and requirements is key to successful wave riding. In this course you will learn about the following:
- Understanding the wave zone.
- The movement of water around a wave
- The life cycle of a wave
- How to cross a wave to get out.
- Know which angle to cross the waves.
- Crossing different size waves,
- Crossing different types of waves
- Turning onto the wave
- The different ways to ride a wave
- Knowing which way to ride in different winds
- How to position yourself on the wave
- Turning on a wave